Spotted & Obsidian Bundle 1
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
We have worked hard to find a factory that produces top quality products. We want our products to be the best possible. However, sometimes things happen and products have manufacturing defects. We honor our commitment to quality and offer a two-year warranty against defects in manufacturing or materials for all Cleverly Bags items purchased via www.cleverlybags.com or our authorized Cleverly Bags retailers.
The warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner and is not valid for items that were giveaways, prizes, or re-sold. All refunds and exchanges are issued at the discretion of Cleverly Bags.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Products without original receipt or proof of purchase
- Damages caused by normal use (e.g., wear or tears in the material due to improper washing or use, hook & loop fastener wear, scratches on the hardware, staining or scratches on material, etc.)
- Defects resulting from customer’s repair or alteration of the product
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as outdoors, in humid or damp environments, or molding food
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Final sale items
Please note the following information about our warranty claim policy. Sale items are only eligible for merchandise credit if a warranty claim is accepted. On occasion, some products will be marked as ‘Final Sale’ on the website prior to purchasing, and therefore may not be eligible for a warranty claim. If Cleverly Bags sends a replacement product as remedy for a warranty claim, this replacement item will carry the remaining warranty of the original product, using the date of the original purchase.
Our warranty policy can offer a repair, replacement, or store credit as the remedy to the warranty claim. Cleverly Bags and its affiliates are not liable or indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or defects relating to our product’s use. This is our policy wherever jurisdiction allows.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim:
Contact customer service via our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the following information:
1. Your contact information including name, number, shipping address and email address
2. Order number or copy of the receipt
3. Description of your product concern
4. Attached images of the issue
If all requested information is received, Cleverly Bags will send instructions via email for how to return the product for inspection and determine if you are eligible for a repair, credit, refund, or replacement.