CleverlyPack - Complete Pack
Do you ever find items in your diaper bag that you forgot about? Maybe it’s a lip balm found deep in a pocket months later, or any other item. When we designed our CleverlyPack, the concept of “out of sight out of mind” was a key design focus for us. We want you all to see and know what is in your pockets. For this reason, we designed our bag with a patent pending, front side opening pocket design. It is the same pocket you might be used to, but turned to face the opening of our CleverlyPack backpack. The elastic at the front of the pocket helps keep your items in place. Hopefully there will be no more surprise finds of items months later when you are using our CleverlyPack.
- Signature wipeable and water resistant canvas exterior and interior material
- 18 pockets – 4 exterior and 14 interior
- Front phone or tablet pocket. Yes, most tablets will also fit!
- Available matching, foam padded changing pad
- Dimensions – 18” tall, 9” deep, 13” wide
- The largest diaper backpack on the market, yet only weighing in at 4 pounds
- Interchangeable Interior/Exterior – Have you ever gotten bored of your diaper bag design or look? Here at Cleverly Bags, we never want you to be bored with our product. For this reason, we made our main compartment of the Pack removable. Simply change your interior liner and fall in love with your Pack’s look all over again. The same goes for the exterior, change it out and try a new look. We will always sell our interior and exterior pieces separate so you can mix and match the look of you Pack. As an added bonus, this makes washing the Pack easier. Wash the interior or exterior and have a cleaner bag, since the layers separate for a faster drying time. If you have more than one exterior shell or one interior liner, you can use your extra pieces if you need one of your bag inners or outers washed. When you have more than one exterior and one interior, you will never have to go without using a Pack due to wash dry time. We truly hope you love our patent pending mix and match, Cleverly created design.
- Removable Shelf – Our Pack features a shelf in the middle of the bag made with the most sturdy of inner materials so it will stay secure and hold the items you want it to hold. Our patent pending shelf design is secured by Velcro on all three sides of the interior of the main pocket. Use the shelf if you need a divider to help you stay more organized or remove the shelf if you need to use the entire main compartment’s space. Since everything under the sun loves to stick to Velcro, we have designed a flap to cover the Velcro for attaching the shelf when the shelf is not in use. Use the Pack’s back pocket to store your shelf or use the space behind our zipped in wetbag (described below).
- Built-in Wetbag – wetbags are amazing for so many reason. The waterproof PUL liner of our patent pending built-in wetbags is sure to hold any soiled mess you have. And of course it works well as a normal pocket if you do not need it to contain wet items or soiled items. When the wetbag is used for messes, simple wipe clean with a warm rag and disinfectant or toss into the washing machine if the soiled items inside the wetbag are messier than average.
- Pockets, LOTS of Pockets – This Pack was designed with the everyday over packer or for someone with multiple children in mind. Our Pack features 18! Yes, 18! Pockets. You are sure to have somewhere to put almost anything you could need.
- Top Access Baby Wipe Pocket – As a Mom of 4, the number one items I have always reached for in our diaper bags were the baby wipes. We decided to make wipe access easy for you all who need it. The top of our Pack bag features a back pocket opening to hold you baby wipes with an opening at the top of our bag to access the wipes. This way you do not have to unzip a pocket or open a bag to access wipes when you need them. They are right there for quick access.
- Washability – Here at Cleverly Bags, we know how messy diaper bags can get. For this reason, we chose fabrics we know could handle going through a washing machine cycle. Washing any fabric of any items will always cause more wear and tear verse hand washing or wiping down with a warm rag. We always recommend using warm rag first to clean the Pack, but when this isn’t enough, the washing machine will get the job done.
Washing and Caring for Your Cleverly Products:
After a mess occurs, first wipe the mess with a warm, water-only rag. If water is insufficient, add a tiny bit of degreasing dish soap to your rag and wipe away the mess. Rinse the dish soap with a warm, water-only rag.
When extreme messes occur, place your Cleverly product into a mesh laundry bag for machine washing. Wash your product with cold water on normal/regular soil. When machine washing, we recommend a powder detergent that has the proper surfactants, enzymes, and water conditioners to clean any mess that could be on your bag. We highly recommend washing all of our products with a Shout Color Catcher.
If machine washing your CleverlyPack, please make sure to wash the interior and exterior sections separately.
Our CleverlySnack pouches are both dishwasher and washing machine safe.
Always air dry your Cleverly items.
If you need further wash and care help, please use our Contact Us page or email us at email@example.com. We are happy to provide additional guidance and suggestions. We want your CleverlyPack to last years and years and using the best wash and care routines will help.
Free shipping to USA on orders over $100
$35 shipping to Canada on orders over $175 (will ship the cheapest option which may be UPS or USPS)
To qualify for free shipping, your order total must equal the threshold after discounts are calculated and before taxes.
All orders under the free shipping threshold will have actual shipping charges added to the order total.
We ship using USPS and UPS. All additional taxes and duties will be at the responsibility of the buyer. Due to COVID some international shipping methods now have additional surcharges to certain areas. Buyer will be responsible for those if they do occur.
Estimated Shipping Time
At CleverlyBags, we will always strive to ship your items in a timely manner. Our goal is to ship your in-stock Cleverly products within 3-5 business days. These periods could increase to 7-10 business days during holiday seasons, big promotions and launches, and other heavy shopping periods, but we will post updates via our VIP Facebook Group.
All orders ship from our location in Broken Arrow, Oklahoma.
Once your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification with tracking information.
Shipping Address Changes
Cleverly Bags is not responsible for wrong or mistaken addresses input upon ordering. However, if you are needing your order shipped to a different address than what is on your order, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject line as “PLEASE CHANGE SHIPPING ADDRESS” While we cannot guarantee it, we will always do our best to get them where they need to go. The customer will be subject to any additional shipping charges resulting from rerouting an order.
Lost or Stolen Shipments
If the tracking for your order shows that it was delivered and you are unable to locate it or it has been 2 weeks without movement, please contact the carrier.
If they are unable to help you, please reach out to us via our Contact Us page or email.
Cleverly Bags insures all (Priority Mail & UPS) shipments and lost or stolen packages are a serious matter to us. If you believe your order was lost or stolen, please reach out us and we will request an investigation by the shipping company. We will take no action toward refunding or replacing a shipment until the shipping company completes this investigation. If you believe your package was stolen, we strongly recommend that you submit a police report with your local police force. Due to limits on filing claims with major shipping companies, you must report a lost or stolen shipment within 30 days of the shipment. Refunding or replacing lost or stolen orders will be done at the sole discretion of Cleverly Bags.
In addition to domestic shipping within the United States, we currently offer shipping to Canada. If you are in another country please reach out to us before placing an order. Please note that increased shipping rates apply and the shipping price will automatically adjust to your location. Pricing will vary from country to country.
International Shipping Times
Please understand that international packages will take longer to arrive than domestic orders. Once the package arrives into your country, it will also pass through your customs office which can add time to the delivery. Customs can hold a parcel for several weeks and open up packages for inspections. Usually international packages arrive within 4-6 weeks, but it can take longer depending on transit times and customs clearance. Unfortunately, there is nothing we can do internally to speed up the process. Lost international packages are extremely rare, so please allow sufficient time for your package to arrive.
Foreign Currency Order Costs
All prices on CleverlyBags.com are listed in US Dollars. The exact exchange rate that you will pay is determined by the bank that has issued your credit card or by PayPal.
If you decide to refuse any shipments from Cleverly Bags, you are responsible for the original shipping charges to you, any duties/taxes/fees that are incurred on the package (on both the original and return shipments), and the cost of returning the package to Cleverly Bags. This amount will be subtracted from your merchandise credit and if the associated costs exceed the merchandise total, your credit card will be billed for the difference. You will also be responsible for any expenses associated with packages that are undeliverable for any reason (e.g. due to incomplete address, no receptacle at the shipping location provided, etc.)