CleverlyPack Exterior Only - Succa for You
This Listing Includes:
- Succa for You exterior
- Succa for You CleverlyPad
Do you ever find items in your diaper bag that you forgot about? Maybe it’s a lip balm found deep in a pocket months later, or any other item. When we designed our CleverlyPack, the concept of “out of sight out of mind” was a key design focus for us. We want you all to see and know what is in your pockets. For this reason, we designed our bag with a patent pending, front side opening pocket design. It is the same pocket you might be used to, but turned to face the opening of our CleverlyPack backpack. The elastic at the front of the pocket helps keep your items in place. Hopefully there will be no more surprise finds of items months later when you are using our CleverlyPack.
- Signature wipeable and water resistant canvas exterior and interior material
- 18 pockets – 4 exterior and 14 interior
- Front phone or tablet pocket. Yes, most tablets will also fit!
- Dimensions – 18” tall, 9” deep, 13” wide
- The largest diaper backpack on the market, yet only weighing in at 4 pounds
- Interchangeable Interior/Exterior – Have you ever gotten bored of your diaper bag design or look? Here at Cleverly Bags, we never want you to be bored with our product. For this reason, we made our main compartment of the Pack removable. Simply change your interior liner and fall in love with your Pack’s look all over again. The same goes for the exterior, change it out and try a new look. We will always sell our interior and exterior pieces separate so you can mix and match the look of you Pack. As an added bonus, this makes washing the Pack easier. Wash the interior or exterior and have a cleaner bag, since the layers separate for a faster drying time. If you have more than one exterior shell or one interior liner, you can use your extra pieces if you need one of your bag inners or outers washed. When you have more than one exterior and one interior, you will never have to go without using a Pack due to wash dry time. We truly hope you love our patent pending mix and match, Cleverly created design.
- Removable Shelf – Our Pack features a shelf in the middle of the bag made with the most sturdy of inner materials so it will stay secure and hold the items you want it to hold. Our patent pending shelf design is secured by Velcro on all three sides of the interior of the main pocket. Use the shelf if you need a divider to help you stay more organized or remove the shelf if you need to use the entire main compartment’s space. Since everything under the sun loves to stick to Velcro, we have designed a flap to cover the Velcro for attaching the shelf when the shelf is not in use. Use the Pack’s back pocket to store your shelf or use the space behind our zipped in wetbag (described below).
- Built-in Wetbag – wetbags are amazing for so many reason. The waterproof PUL liner of our patent pending built-in wetbags is sure to hold any soiled mess you have. And of course it works well as a normal pocket if you do not need it to contain wet items or soiled items. When the wetbag is used for messes, simple wipe clean with a warm rag and disinfectant or toss into the washing machine if the soiled items inside the wetbag are messier than average.
- Pockets, LOTS of Pockets – This Pack was designed with the everyday over packer or for someone with multiple children in mind. Our Pack features 18! Yes, 18! Pockets. You are sure to have somewhere to put almost anything you could need.
- Top Access Baby Wipe Pocket – As a Mom of 4, the number one items I have always reached for in our diaper bags were the baby wipes. We decided to make wipe access easy for you all who need it. The top of our Pack bag features a back pocket opening to hold you baby wipes with an opening at the top of our bag to access the wipes. This way you do not have to unzip a pocket or open a bag to access wipes when you need them. They are right there for quick access.
- Washability – Here at Cleverly Bags, we know how messy diaper bags can get. For this reason, we chose fabrics we know could handle going through a washing machine cycle. Washing any fabric of any items will always cause more wear and tear verse hand washing or wiping down with a warm rag. We always recommend using warm rag first to clean the Pack, but when this isn’t enough, the washing machine will get the job done.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
We have worked hard to find a factory that produces top quality products. We want our products to be the best possible. However, sometimes things happen and products have manufacturing defects. We honor our commitment to quality and offer a two-year warranty against defects in manufacturing or materials for all Cleverly Bags items purchased via www.cleverlybags.com or our authorized Cleverly Bags retailers.
The warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner and is not valid for items that were giveaways, prizes, or re-sold. All refunds and exchanges are issued at the discretion of Cleverly Bags.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Products without original receipt or proof of purchase
- Damages caused by normal use (e.g., wear or tears in the material due to improper washing or use, hook & loop fastener wear, scratches on the hardware, staining or scratches on material, etc.)
- Defects resulting from customer’s repair or alteration of the product
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as outdoors, in humid or damp environments, or molding food
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Final sale items
Please note the following information about our warranty claim policy. Sale items are only eligible for merchandise credit if a warranty claim is accepted. On occasion, some products will be marked as ‘Final Sale’ on the website prior to purchasing, and therefore may not be eligible for a warranty claim. If Cleverly Bags sends a replacement product as remedy for a warranty claim, this replacement item will carry the remaining warranty of the original product, using the date of the original purchase.
Our warranty policy can offer a repair, replacement, or store credit as the remedy to the warranty claim. Cleverly Bags and its affiliates are not liable or indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or defects relating to our product’s use. This is our policy wherever jurisdiction allows.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim:
Contact customer service via our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the following information:
1. Your contact information including name, number, shipping address and email address
2. Order number or copy of the receipt
3. Description of your product concern
4. Attached images of the issue
If all requested information is received, Cleverly Bags will send instructions via email for how to return the product for inspection and determine if you are eligible for a repair, credit, refund, or replacement.