CleverlyAnything - Destiny
Do you need a tote than can hold almost anything you need? If so, our CleverlyAnything is a tote that will carry just about anything you need. You can now have a large bag to meet your needs all while still looking stylish. Our exclusive artwork and bold colored canvas exterior is sure to be a show stopper when you are out and about with your CleverlyAnything tote.
- Signature wipeable and water resistant canvas exterior and polyester interior material
- Rolls or folds up for easy storage
- 7 pockets – 2 exterior and 5 interior
- Double zipper, fully enclosed top opening of the tote
- Comes with a matching messenger strap
- Dimensions – 14” tall, 7” deep, 18” wide
- An incredibly large tote that only weigh 1lb 11oz
- Room, lots of room – We reviewed the size of many totes and duffle bags on the market before settling on the size of our Cleverly created CleverlyAnything tote. During our review, we had yet to find the perfect size and knew we had to Cleverly create the perfect size for our Cleverly community. Beach days for a large family or large group of friends, this tote has you covered. Weekend trip somewhere, this tote has you covered. With its large size, the CleverlyAnything tote also makes the perfect hospital bag. Pair this tote with some of our organizational pieces and you have a special place for everything you will need for your special day.
- Built-in Wetbag – Wetbags are amazing for so many reasons. The waterproof PUL liner of our, patent pending, built-in wetbags are sure to hold any soiled mess you have. And of course it works well as a normal pocket if you do not need it to contain wet or soiled items. When the wetbag is used for messes, simple wipe clean with a warm rag or toss into the washing machine if the soiled items inside the wetbag are messier than average. As an added bonus, the space behind the zipped in wetbag acts as a hidden, bonus pocket.
- Pockets, Awesome Pockets! – Our CleverlyAnything tote features two side pockets that will fit large drinking cup sizes, bottles of wine, baby bottle…the tall height and shape of these side pockets is the key reason whatever you need to put into them will likely fit. The inside of the CleverlyAnything tote features 3 mesh pockets. We use mesh as often as we can here at Cleverly Bags. We don’t want you to have the “out of sight, out of mind” moment happen to you. The inside also features a wetbag pocket that is waterproof and zips out for machine washing. The space behind this zipped in wetbag is a fun and usable hidden pocket.
- Great for traveling – With the new regulations placed on us for travel, having a tote that rolls or folds up for easy and convenient storage is an amazing feature. Use your tote while on vacation, but stay within the 2 bag rule by storing our large tote within your main bags. The CleverlyAnything tote is large enough to be a core travel bag. If using our CleverlyAnything as one of your two bags, be sure to check out our also foldable CleverlyMine tote; a slightly smaller version of the CleverlyAnything tote – a pair that is a match made in heaven.
- Washability – Here at Cleverly Bags, we know how messy bags can get. For this reason, we chose fabrics we knew could handle going through a washing machine cycle. Washing any fabric of any items will always cause more wear and tear verse hand washing or wiping down with a warm rag. We always recommend using warm rag first to clean the your Cleverly products, but when this isn’t enough, the washing machine will get the job done.
LIMITED WARRANTY POLICY
We have worked hard to find a factory that produces top quality products. We want our products to be the best possible. However, sometimes things happen and products have manufacturing defects. We honor our commitment to quality and offer a two-year warranty against defects in manufacturing or materials for all Cleverly Bags items purchased via www.cleverlybags.com or our authorized Cleverly Bags retailers.
The warranty is non-transferrable and applies only to the original owner and is not valid for items that were giveaways, prizes, or re-sold. All refunds and exchanges are issued at the discretion of Cleverly Bags.
This warranty does NOT cover:
- Products without original receipt or proof of purchase
- Damages caused by normal use (e.g., wear or tears in the material due to improper washing or use, hook & loop fastener wear, scratches on the hardware, staining or scratches on material, etc.)
- Defects resulting from customer’s repair or alteration of the product
- Defects resulting from improper use, including any use or care not in accordance with the product instructions
- Defects resulting from improper storage, such as outdoors, in humid or damp environments, or molding food
- Products that are re-sold, given away, or in any other case where you are not the first and original owner
- Final sale items
Please note the following information about our warranty claim policy. Sale items are only eligible for merchandise credit if a warranty claim is accepted. On occasion, some products will be marked as ‘Final Sale’ on the website prior to purchasing, and therefore may not be eligible for a warranty claim. If Cleverly Bags sends a replacement product as remedy for a warranty claim, this replacement item will carry the remaining warranty of the original product, using the date of the original purchase.
Our warranty policy can offer a repair, replacement, or store credit as the remedy to the warranty claim. Cleverly Bags and its affiliates are not liable or indirect, incidental, or consequential damages or defects relating to our product’s use. This is our policy wherever jurisdiction allows.
How to Submit a Warranty Claim:
Contact customer service via our Contact Us page or email firstname.lastname@example.org and include all of the following information:
1. Your contact information including name, number, shipping address and email address
2. Order number or copy of the receipt
3. Description of your product concern
4. Attached images of the issue
If all requested information is received, Cleverly Bags will send instructions via email for how to return the product for inspection and determine if you are eligible for a repair, credit, refund, or replacement.